What We can do for You

we can carry out any electrical work you require in your home, whether its an extra socket, new extension or a full rewire.

If its a New Build or Conversion you are planning, we can help you by providing full electrical plans before work begins to help the construction process and we can incorporate all the latest energy efficient systems, home automation, and multimedia technology.

What is ‘Part P’

Part P of the Building Regulations, which governs electrical work done on domestic properties, states you must obtain a Compliance Certificate for certain electrical work done on your home. This can be provided on completion of the work by your Local Authority Building Control Department (LABC) or a registered Competent Person you employ to do the work such as a NAPIT registered Electrician.